quietearth [Celluloid 01.04.10] France movie trailer news drama

"I slipped and fell."

From the director of Sheitan comes a tale of juvenile detention hell, one which interests me as I was once there myself. (Ok I was there more then once, but luckily not for long) Looking ultra violent and filled with rage, this trailer is something to behold and I look forward to seeing it.

Waiting on a better synopsis.
Davis, 16, trafficking in narcotics.
Angel, 15, car theft with violence.
Butch, 17, assaulting a probation officer.

Trailer after the break.

wow, this looks good...

Surely this is just a remake of the British film Scum which starred a young Ray Winstone in the lead role of "Carling". Looks OK though.

Agreed with the above post. All the names are the same

The Picaroony (11 years ago) Reply

"Well, you take it from me, nig-nog, you go steal white man's motor cars and you get white man's stick, right?"

They might as well use the original script since they've nicked everything else!

soma (11 years ago) Reply

I'm the daddy now! Next time I'll f*cking kill you

pat (11 years ago) Reply

ON THE DOUBLE!!!!!!

gosh..my fav line :)

Dav21 (11 years ago) Reply

This trailer is great !

jeff (10 years ago) Reply

What it’s about – Set in a juvenile corrections facility, Dog Pound follows three teens trying to survive the inside. The Tribeca synopsis uses phrases like “blistering performances” and “ruthless assaults.” Basically, it sounds like a grittier version of Bad Boys (Sean Penn, not Will Smith), only directed by French auteur Kim Chapiron.

Why we’re going , Dog Pound is the other film that we’ll be seeing from the World Narrative Feature Competition. That means it’s up for Tribeca’s main awards. If the judges were handing out trophies (they get trophies, right?) based on trailers alone, I think Dog Pound would already have Best Film locked up. Check out the rager of a trailer and tell me that it doesn’t get you fired up. It’s like Oz with teenagers!